We are a very busy commercial litigation boutique. Our main area of focus is competition law, particularly antitrust, non-compete and trade secret litigation. The firm’s principal is regarded as an authority in his area of practice. He is frequently quoted in national media and his cases have been covered in both local and national legal publications. We are seeking another attorney. You would be the 6th attorney in the firm. We will keep growing. The right candidate will have:
- 3+ (preferably 5+) years of experience litigating complex commercial cases
- Federal court litigation experience (Imperative – If you are a state court litigator, do not apply).
- Preference for large firm experience.
- Extensive research and drafting
- Top 25 law school or top of class from reputable law school
- Admitted and in good standing with the Florida Bar
- The anticipated hiring salary range will likely be between $90,000 and $120,000 base depending on experience and credentials and a possible discretionary annual bonus, depending on both individual and firm performance.
This position provides tremendous opportunity for growth. The person we hire immediately will be expected to contribute at a high level. This is the real deal: You have to produce actual work product. You will be a key player in our operation from day one. Eventually, there is a possibility of equity in the firm for the right person. In short, this is an excellent opportunity for someone intelligent, thoughtful, responsible, ambitious and tough.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the hiring criteria. Please send a resume, multiple substantive writing samples and copy of your law school transcript. Applications without this information will be deleted. Thank you. Email application materials to email@example.com.